Monday, November 24, 2008

I miss you

Day after day... and I didn't forget you one day
Long time I didn't express about my feeling through the words
long time i didn't talk with your heart through the songs
I missed this moment… I missed this feeling
I missed you by all the meaning
I missed you and I know that you miss my words too
The words which I only have
The words which express about my love
The words which make you read this song now
I don't seek to any thing
I just wanna remind you that I still here
I still remember you
Although I never forget you
I think that you tried before the feeling when you read this word
But I think you should try the feeling while you write it
How's the feeling when you wanna say I miss you, but all you can do, to write it
How's the feeling when your whole life depend on a one word from a person
How's the feeling of waiting and waiting this word
And you hold by the hope to hear it
How's the feeling when you realize that all your wishes just a dream run out when you wake up
How's the feeling of care...how's the feeling of missing
And how's the feeling of love
You should try this feeling maybe you will feel a little bit of my feeling now
Until this time will come I excuse you
And I wait you.

No comments: