Monday, November 24, 2008

I'll never forget you


It might be able you think of me
It might be able that I'm just dream
But I'm sure from one thing
I'm sure that you have a heart
I'm sure that you can feel
This words the only thing I have
Although this words makes me feel cracked
You don't have to worry… I still alive
You don't have to be sorry… cause you own your life

Go and do what you want
But never do something wrong
I'll still afraid about you
I'll be always behind you
I'll never forget you

I can't punish my heart… cause it fall in love with you
This love get me out from the dark...but back me so fast too
Maybe you can feel better...when you read my confessions
But before read it… try to think about me
How I feel
How I live
How I cry ...while write it
How I die...you can feel a bit
It's not easy to write this word
It's so painful
Only fate choose to me this way
But it's not useful
I have to keep my life
I have to take a side
I have to go away
But I'll never forget you some day

No comments: