Monday, November 24, 2008

I will forget



I know now that's no chance to be with you
I did all my best so no more to can do
Every time when I'm try to smile
I remember you then I'm crying
I always try to hide my tears
But no useful try
I can't forget you…It's so hard
But I should to treat...with my heart
So I should back away ...and I should forget you

I will forget all things about you
I will forget even your name
But my heart won't make this happen
Cause your name inscribed in it

Maybe I'll not meet you again... but I'll never stop loving you
i hope you can feel my pain… when I write this words to you
Cause I have a broken heart
It didn't be more a stark
I really hope to forget you
At least to decrease my pain

I'll live with my sadness alone
I'll make my heart like a stone
I'll do all my best
But I'm sure from one thing
I know one true
I know that I'll never
Stop loving you.

No comments: